CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 12, 2007

Isabella's First Birthday!







Isabella is already 1! I can't believe it. I think that her first year passed much faster than Alex's. Maybe I was always so anxious for Alex to reach his milestones that I didn't take the time and really relax and enjoy him just being a baby. I am not sure, but Erik felt that it took longer for Isabella to reach her first birthday. Anyway, she is now a year old! We started her day taking Alex to dagis (daycare) then Isabella and I went to Kyrkansbarntimmar (children's church hours). While there we sang songs, played, fika'd (took coffee and snacks), and she made a moose using her foot and hands on paper. She was really tired afterwards and fell asleep in the stroller while we were on our way to pick up Alex from dagis. After lunch she had her 1-year check up and received her vaccination. She is quite the drama queen. She would cry then she would laugh then she would cry, etc. After the drama of receiving a shot we prepared for her small party that night. Her guests were: Mommy, Pappa, Alex, Farmor, and Farfar. We ate lasagne (Bella's favorite after spaghetti). Afterwards we had apple cobbler (she can't have cake because she is allergic to eggs). I think she had a really fun day, but by the end she was exhausted!

No comments: