CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 12, 2007

Alex's REAL Birthday!







Alex's BIG party was on Sunday, 7th of October, but his REAL birthday was on Monday, 8th of October. So on his REAL birthday we had a small dinner with Mamma, Pappa, Isabell-i (that is what Alex calls her sometimes!), Farmor, and Farfar. Here are some pics from his smaller party.

Also, on another note that I forgot to mention, 1 day before Isabella turned one she took four steps. That is the exciting news. The not so exciting news: she hasn't taken anymore since! But I know that it will come. I remember when Alex just took off one day and after that he discovered a whole new world to explore and I discovered a whole new realm of safety hazards and CLEANING!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Our babies are growing up so fast! I cant believe Lexi and Isabella are ONE and Alex is 3! Thanks for the updates - love the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Good words.